Monday, June 22, 2009

Back Bigger and Better than Before For I Am ME!

Been LIVING a little guys and have been away from my blog. So many things have happened between my last post and today! I am so grateful for the life the I live. Now I am here to share a lesson that I learned and have experienced over the last couple of months of deliberately creating. You dont KNOW something unless you have lived it and experienced it and can draw upon your lessons learned from it.


12 Laws of Riches (My interpretations) 1-4

1. Positive Mental Attitude- Saying Yes To Me!! Yes To Luxury, Yes To Harmonous Relationships, Yes To A Life of Adventure, Yes To Innovation, Yes To Progress, Yes To ME!!!, Yes To Positive and Only Positive Conversations.

2. Sound Health -( I love to engage in a physical exercise that is in the form of art ie Martial Arts, Boxing, Swimming, and Surfing.) My Body is a temple! Yes To Good Health.

3. Harmony in Human Relations ( Honesty with myself and my peers. Engaging in relationships that speak to the affirmative of who I am. Which is Wealthy, Healthy, Compassionate, Understanding, Innovative, Optimistic, Honest, and HAPPY!! )

4. Freedom From Fear ( This one is something that took me time and still bothers me at times. This one is something that required me to really build my life to order. As babies we have no fears I had to go back to a baby and look at things for what they are and not for what society and growing up enviorments had me believe. FEAR is a illusion people we are all made in Gods image. IF WANT YOU WANT TO DO IS RIGHT GO AHEAD AND DO IT GOD HAS YOUR BACK!)

0 comments: