Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome: Getting to know one another.!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the LIFE IS BUT A BEACH CHAIR BLOG!!!!!!!! A place where you can feel comfortable growing and discussing topics that will stimulate growth in all areas of your life. There is know judging, slander or anything negative we are living life on permanent Vacay.

Today is a day where we introduce ourselves.

Let me introduce myself to everybody I am...

  • Insightful
  • Innovative
  • Resourceful
  • Appreciative
  • Accepting
  • Prosperous
  • Compassionate
  • Dreamer
  • Pessimistic
  • Procrastinator
  • Boastful
  • Shy

And your name is ...?



As you can see already, this blog is going to be full of mind stimulating content that will touch your core and cause you to reach down deep to come up with answers. Ask yourself can you introduce yourself with out giving out a meaningless name. Your name doesn't define you, your character traits define exactly who you are to the world. Try it, you know exactly who I am without even knowing my name. Most importantly be real with yourself we all have negative things that we have about ourselves. As we work through these blogs we will work together to eliminate these traits. Honesty is Key.


Lesson of The Day: Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are. Dale Carnegie


How I will apply this to my life: I will be more conscious of the things that I allow myself to feel about myself and really analyze the source. If I feel it is not coming from within me then I will make every attempt to eliminate the thought.

How will you apply it to your life?

We need discussions people!!!!!!!!!!!


This will be the standard setup for this Blog very simple but will have you thinking and growing.

0 comments: