Sunday, April 26, 2009

Question? What did you just say?

The quality of the questions we ask ourselves detrimines the quality of life that we have. Example "How am going to pay my bills?, How can I ever afford something like that? as opposed to "How can I pay my bills and do and have what I love? These two questions will generate two VERY different outcomes. The creative, optimistic, and empowering your questions the creative, optimistic and empowering your life will become! 


Here is a list of Empowering Questions that if asked and answered everyday your life will be changed forever ( in a good way)! 
  1. What would I absolutely love to do in my life?
  2. How do i get handsomely, beautifully, and incredibly paid to do what I love?
  3. What are the seven highest priority action steps I can do today to make that happen?
  4. What obstacles might I encounter and how can I solve them in advance?
  5. How can I do it more effectively and efficiently?
  6. What worked today and What didn't?
  7. How did whatever happened to whether negative or positive serve me?
Best of "luck" folks!!!
(Luck is around us everyday but are we prepared to see it)!

Wisdom and Prosperity to All
William L. Smith Jr. (INO)!!

0 comments: