Wednesday, April 22, 2009

You Get What You Ask For And Nothing More!

Just wanted to share a quick story about "Asking"
One of the most important lesson's I learned recently comes from a friend of mine. A friend who had a job opening I briefly told the other friend about the potential of the job opening but did not say it was OK to speak on it. So one day I have them in the same vicinity and what does friend #1 do but ask straight up so can I get the job when it is available. This left me shocked and almost violated because of the direct nature it which the question had come. Once reaching home I analyzed the encounter and took a lesson from it, "why be bashful about what you want if somebody has something you want ask them for it point, blank period." There is no reason to be hesitant about what it is that you want in life. As long as you dont disrespect another person in the process. Applying this principal to my life has paid off tremendously over the last month. Go Christmas 1985 with it ( that is my era lol!) ask for the best toys in the world! lol! What ever you want you can ask for it.

Bonus Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5wdA0Zglw


PS! I am not a English Major so all English majors feel free to put your red ink in your pocket and turn the other cheek!

Wisdom and Prosperity To All

Will

0 comments: